C9550-412 : IBM Business Process Management Express or Standard Edition V8.5.5, BPM Application Development
You save ₹ 400
- In Stock
- Exam Code:
Money back guarantee
- A scheduler which queries the database and sends a mail if the condition is met.
- A SLA with a “Violated N times over period” trigger and “send mail to“ as the Consequence.
- A SLA with a “Violated N times over period” trigger and “starts a service“ as the Consequence.
- Tracking points or activates auto tracking and creates a report which shows the required approval-period. The customer can supervise the SLA themselves.
Question No. 2:A BPM application developer needs to create a custom dashboard to show maximum, minimum and average sales in the last 12 months. Only the Sales Managers can view the data in the dashboard in the Process Portal In the Exposing section of the custom dashboard, which setting must the BPM application developer set for the Sales Managers to view the data?
- Set the “Expose to” field to Sales Managers.
- Set the “Expose to Start” field to Sales Managers.
- Set the “Expose to Business Data” field to Sales Managers.
- Set the “Expose to Performance Metrics” field to Sales Managers.
Question No. 3:A BPM application developer has enabled auto-tracking for car tire production process and run the Update Tracking Definitions command in Process Designer. During a playback, the BPM application developer is asked to rename the auto-tracking group from “at1392376481525” to “tireProduction” and run Update Tracking Definitions again When building a custom dashboard, what resource should the BPM application developer use to retrieve the data?
- The “tireProduction” view for the “tireProduction” table.
- The “tireProduction” view for the “at1392376481525” table.
- The “at1392376481525” view for the “tireProduction” table.
- The “at1392376481525” view for the “at1392376481525” table.
- Execution of complex validation services.
- Boundary events associated with services.
- Size of business objects bound to Coach views.
- Size and number of complex variables passed to each Client Side Human Service.
- The number of intermediate events associated with each other Client Side Human Service.
Answer: C, D
Question No. 5:How are 3 editions, Express, Standard and Advanced, of IBM Business Process Manager V8.5.5 differentiated? (Choose 2)
- Advanced Edition has built in ESB and SOA capabilities.
- Standard Edition and Advanced Edition support BPEL and BPMN.
- Express Edition and Standard Edition support load balancing.
- Express Edition is limited in number of cores and number of users.
- Express Edition and Standard Edition support Intel and Power Platforms.